Yep, you’ve found me, Timothy Carter. Welcome to my personal website. I tend to dislike writing in the third person, so I’ll try to keep this a bit on the informal side.
What’s Timothy Carter Passionate About
I’m passionate about helping people and companies understand the value and the POWER of social networking and search engine optimization. Taking relationships built online and moving them offline. Building social voices for brands and creating a digital footprint for businesses that has a lasting impact on the way they do business in the 21st century. I’m also passionate about raising my family, being the best husband I can be, music, singing and getting in a few rounds of disc golf when the weather is nice.
A Few Fun Facts…
- I’m married to my high school flame…20 years later after we reconnected via Facebook.
- I have two cool step-sons on their way to becoming amazing men & I have a baby on the way.
- I’m a HUGE Motivational/Inspirational quotes fan & share them…a lot.
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People is one of my favorite books along with the Bible.
- I manage the day-to-day operations (SEO & Social Media) of a trade show display internet company.
- I love to laugh, so comedies of the movie and TV show variety are my faves even though I don’t have cable TV.
- Coffee is my ally!
- I have a sweet tooth for rich dark chocolate.
- I live in the Seattle area, but my heart and soul is in Hawaii.
Having been a successful social internet marketer helping businesses get affiliate programs and direct sales companies off the ground since the early days of America Online (AOL), I have a unique set of skills that allows me the flexibility and outside-the-box mentality to help people and businesses gain the maximum amount of results from the time and money they invest in the social media channel.
Over the last few years, I’ve been deep into blending social media and SEO to maximize search results. Knowing the value of social media, the increasing influence those social signals have from a keyword and content perspective on search engines, I enjoy the challenge of analyzing where companies are to help them get where they want to be. Most recently, I’ve helped SmashHitDisplays.com get their website out from under a manual Google penalty for unnatural linking due to hiring several inept SEO companies who implemented tactics that got them fired and the website penalized.
If you’d like to learn more about me and my work click on the links above or read one of my many articles, check out where I write, or hop over to the latest blog posts above. If you’re looking to interview me or hire me for your business, then just contact me.